Tuesday, July 21, 2009

On the Hunt for Suppliers!

Trying to find beading and jewelry suppliers! Ugh! So tired of searching the internet like I've got nothing better to do! You know the usual, more popular sites: FireMountainGems, Shipwreck, Goodybeads, and on and on, those that advertise all over the place -- they get their stuff somewhere, but where?? I seriously live nowhere near a good local store, and the ones that are within an hour drive hike up their prices so high, I mean, if I was to do a pricing calculator, I'd have to double up my jewelry retail prices--and no way am I going to do that. And then there are those suppliers I found on Etsy, I like most of them, but selections are limited!!

Anyone know of good wholesale suppliers?
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips