Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Sales Fairy has visited!

Omg!! I'm totally ecstatic that I've had sales this month. All those long nights are starting to pay off--well ok, not really, but it's such a joy to share what I love to do. My husband's getting all into it to and the way I run my shop--funny thing is, every jewelry that he criticizes or has very little comments about, are the ones that sold! So there dear hubby! Blah on you!

I have very few blog followers, but I do appreciate you reading this. And so that you know, you, my new friends, will get free shipping until the end of July (yeah, the 6 of you! lol!)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! You have nice stuff so you deserve some sales. I often see things and say who would want that, and then it sells, kind of like your husband does. Not that you have anything anyone should be saying that kind of thing about, though. I love your Lizette earrings.

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27908887

    PussDaddy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips