Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sleep Deprived, but still internally driven!

I honestly don't get a lot of sleep, with the demands of a day-job, stay-at-home-mom responsibilities, kids (oh gosh, summer vacation! ugh!), and trying to keep creating jewelry, sometimes I feel like a walking zombie. But it's all good, I do it all gladly because I love it!

It's been a slow start, trying to establish an online store and a good customer base. Sales online are blah, but I do sell in local places (with my mother's help). I figured, if I keep this up, it will all work out, you know? So for all you who are struggling to keep your entrepreneur dreams alive, stay DRIVEN! (And drink tons of coffee!)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Just hang in there. You do have some nice things in your shop. I like a lot of them. Especially anything flowery powery. Hopefully things will take off soon. Good luck!

    PussDaddy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips