Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Autumn Passion - My very first treasury!

Ok, so like a nut, I hounded for a spot on Etsy's treasury listings, and finally snagged one!! Yay! This one is for autumn, my absolute favorite of all seasons! Not only because of the colors, but because it also means my allergies are ending for the year!

AUTUMN PASSION by FullyHooked

Featured sellers: whichgoose.etsy.com, luizavizoli.etsy.com, tanyamac.etsy.com, buyhand.etsy.com, ara133photography.etsy.com, appletreecottage.etsy.com, peskycatdesigns.etsy.com, harvesttextiles.etsy.com, pookieandpierre.etsy.com, begurple.etsy.com, mybellebijoux.etsy.com
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. It is really pretty. Autumn is my favorite season, too. Congrats!

    PussDaddy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips